Belle Aimée Med Spa Laser
& Cosmetic Center
Located in Hampstead NH, is a Full-Service Medical Day Spa. Offering service to men, women, teens and pregnant moms.
Our Services Include:
Physician Injection Services
Laser & IPI Services
Massage therapy has never been experienced like Belle Aimée Med Spa, Laser and Cosmetic Center. First and foremost your massage may be covered by your insurance if you have coverage. We are certified and have joined plans such as Tufts, Campro and others. Please check with your insurance company. If you need assistance, please call us and we will help you find out.
Deep tissue consists of slow, deep penetrating movements and compression to enhance your body's flexibility, releasing locked muscles. Targets your areas of need to find relief from pain and/or tension.
Areas of stress can be focused on so that you leave "walking on a cloud." Skin is hydrated with lotion or oil to add to the relaxed feeling.
The healing power of the earth is in your therapist’s hands as warm, smooth rounded basalt stones penetrate muscle tissue with soothing heat - inducing deep relaxation. It feels so good!
A relaxing and therapeutic massage focused on the needs of the mother-to-be. Not recommended during the first trimester.
You and your therapist may decide that adding cupping to your session will help reach you goal. The suction and negative pressure provided by cupping can loosen muscles, encourage blood flow, and sedate the nervous system. The suction created by cupping pulls stagnant fluids to the surface, removes toxic pathogens and promotes fresh oxygenated, nutrient rich blood & lymph.
Kinesiology tape is designed to facilitate the body's natural healing process while providing support and stability to muscles and joints without restricting the body's range of motion as well a providing extended soft tissue manipulation to prolong the benefits of manual therapy. If you and your therapist decide Kinesio-tape is for you, it will be applied in the last few minutes of your massage.
It is very important, here are a few tips to make your massage everything it can be.
1. Take a shower prior to coming to the spa to wash off all and any salts, minerals, or chemicals that could clog your pores, when mixed with massage oils.
2. Give yourself plenty of time before your massage so you can relax. Belle Aimée Med Spa offers a warm environment. Warm muscles benefit most from bodywork. Relax as hydroculator therapy, foot massage and a warm or cool drink begin your experience with us.
3. Choose your scent of oil or scent free lotion and begin with your therapist.
4. Communication with your therapist is most important. If the pressure is too hard or too soft talk to your therapist. Your therapist will only communicate to assess your needs or answer questions. Remember "Deeper does not mean better."
5. Close your eyes and allow your mind and body to be quiet. Focus on how you feel. Breathe deeply and let tension slip away with each breath. Remember, this time is for you.
6. Arrive 15-30 minutes before your massage to relax, change and take advantage of our relaxation room
Tuesday 9:30am - 8pm
Wednesday 9:30am - 4pm
Thursday 9:30am - 8pm
Friday 9:30am - 5pm
Saturday 9:30am - 4pm
* Except Holidays
** Except for Special Events